TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My First Site!

Page: 1 Reply
May 16th 2001#3690 Report
Well, i did it. I actually created a website..yes it's true. I did it in dreamweaver and it didnt actually take very long. At least I'm proud of it. Wish it didn't have banners across the top. Take a look. There is an artwork section please look at some of the stuff I've been doing. Let me know what you think!!

Thanks,

xr650lvr(bluehand)
Reply with Quote Reply
May 16th 2001#3692 Report
I imagine that it looks nice... lol Can we have a link to see it?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2001#3721 Report
Sure no problem... I thought you guys/gals were psychics!?.....Well maybe not.

http://xr650lvr.50megs.com/

Sorry
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2001#3722 Report
I like the body of all your pages, but the header and the navbar need a little work. The green is hard on the eyes and the text is tough to read. When I squint to read it the green gets my eyes and now I have a headache -=) Not your fault at all, prolly cuz I haven't eaten.

Give you pages some titles so the search engines can nab them up. Good work on the body, keep that up.!

~mark

btw, love hte modeling of the dirt bike. The 3dmax work is very nice also, ie the hard drives.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2001#3729 Report
I really like the sawlike images .
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2001#3741 Report
i like the body too but wtu about that vaigation bar at the bottom it looks all not fininsed or something is it suppoesed to be like that or wut. Maybe you should have the top logo joining onto the side bar. DOn't know jsut a suggestion.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 18th 2001#3756 Report
yeah, on the left the greeen just stops all of a sudden, maybe you should make it blend into the background.... from green to black... it'll look neater
Reply with Quote Reply
May 18th 2001#3779 Report
I really like the artwork section. The 3d max stuff is really good but what i wanna know is where the heck you learned how to render in Illustrator and photoshop so well. The bikes look amazing. If you can tell me where you learned to render those things from(book, video, tutorial, etc.) it would be greatly appreciated. Keep it up. Peace!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum