TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

a new look for my site :)

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Apr 22nd 2002#43350 Report
hey guys. i've decided to make a new layout again. this will probably be the final one for a long time.
(watch me make another one in a week)

well anyway, i still need to work on a top banner and the splash page i threw together in 2 mins. the wording on the splash is just nonsense until i can make a decent one. i also got rid of the shout box as well as added a new hosting section.

well, just send me your comments/suggestions. tomorrow i will probably make the official change, right now it's just in a sub directory so i can get some comments beforehand.

well here it is

ps. it looks AWFUL in opera, so make sure youre using netscape or IE. opera for somereason doesnt want to go along with the other two and just distorts the hell out of it. one day if i have time ill see what i can do for the opera users. ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 22nd 2002#43352 Report
I like it, seems alot more "sexier" than the rest of your templates Just one question, where'd you make up the name PowerfulSquid from :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 22nd 2002#43353 Report
ahh the old 'Where'd you get the name PowerfulSquid from?' question.

well get a chair, sit down, while i tell ye' a wonderful story, laddy.

it all started about 3 years ago when i wished to join msn zone. as i put in my desired name and wait the mins or two, for my internet connection 'twas 56k back then, the error 'The name you selected has already been taken.' came up.

as i thought and thought for a new name, i noticed the option, let us choose a name for you. so there i sat, waiting for their suggestion and voila, theyre it was 'PowerfulSquid' *angels singing and harps playing*

so when you boil it down, microsoft created my name for me :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 22nd 2002#43360 Report
You should try to design a site without using an iframe. Once you drop those things and make effective use of space, you will wonder why you never thought of it in the first place.

Seriously.

That blue is pretty nice. The crystal things...stop beating the horse, it's dead. Overall, it's a decent start.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 22nd 2002#43363 Report
Seems like everyone is hosting other people.. hmm
Competition....
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 22nd 2002#43364 Report
Site didn't look too bad to me in Opera. The iFrame is annoying though... Cause you have to click in the iFrame before you can use a scroll wheel on it. And it's in that pop-up and all. But no glaring errors that I could see. But I can't really compare it to anything... cause I don't want to wait 10 minutes for IE to start up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 22nd 2002#43365 Report
only folks I host are people who rent a game server from me...and I don't charge...so...Im not really competition :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 22nd 2002#43366 Report
SideFX and I are in a fierce competition. It's a full on pimp war.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 22nd 2002#43373 Report
sidefx is my pimp daddy
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 22nd 2002#43375 Report
Hey Dek.. Beat that! :D
and my sig
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum