TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

A Caring Heart

Page: 1 2 Reply
Apr 22nd 2002#43462 Report
when i die, hide me in a fake book!
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 22nd 2002#43463 Report
Think of it this way Dek, you're doing dead people a super huge favor. Putting up with stupid clients sucks. I'm still waiting for my check.("It's in the mail"). I think its a great site. You did everything you could to make it a good site and still meet your client's wants. Thumbs up dude!
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 23rd 2002#43521 Report
ROFL ROFL ROFL

to me that's pretty funny...
i'm not laughing at the design the
content, like on 'questions'
i was loling and stuff

first time i've ever seen a casket
site...hrm...

maybe you should affiliate up with
www.cadaverinc.com

note: cadaverinc is currently down...
check back when they finish switching servers
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 25th 2002#43960 Report
lol, I'm at a school computer, and I got this message:

"You have attempted to reach a site which does not comply with the HUSD Acceptable Use Policy."

I think it's pretty funny that they blocked the site. Maybe they thought it was too morbid? :D I'll have to look at it when I get home...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 26th 2002#44061 Report
Hide me in a book.. ha-ha

Ok, about the site.. I think the only 80 year olds that are coming to the business are already dead. Every 80 year old I can think of have a hard time turning on a computer. If they can manage to turn on their pc their knowledge of computers ends at viewing their e-mail. The only reason they know that much is because their family members don't go to visit them.. but instead they write them VIA e-mail. I've experience working with stubborn clients and heir's not much you can do about it. It's all about the $$$ baby.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 26th 2002#44076 Report
the site looks nice and prf, but that guy has some strange request, he really dones't know what is good for a businees (thats what i think)
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 29th 2002#44606 Report
Last time I had to deal with an idiotic client, I told them to go to hell and quit... heheheeeee... Then again, they were a hell of a lot worse than Deker's client right now. But Deker, I fell ya man. Clients these days have no concept of modern design at all. I mean seriously. I swear to God that the world is getting dumber and dumber by the day. Thirty years from now, we'll end up like in Well's Time Machine book: primitive and stupid as hell. Lol... there's my rant for the day, boys. Live it up. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 30th 2002#44740 Report
Actually, I don't think the site's demographics is the 80 yr olds... it's the surviving members of the family that are going to be picking out the final resting.... bed. Least ways, that's my guess... I haven't seen the studies that I'm SURE Dek's client paid good money to have done. ::cough::cough::
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum