TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Synvinkel v2.002 - Proceedings ??

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 18th 2002#42716 Report
Ok folks. The new layout is uploaded. Now for some advises on how to proceed. Where should I put the mnu? How should I ad the content (in what style)??

Advises are welcome. Should I change something....Except for the bug (Cyan !!! :D )...

Anyway...Here's where I am so far.....

http://www.synvinkel.net/test.shtml

:confused: :confused:
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 19th 2002#42875 Report
I like it, the grunge stuff
is overused...but i mean
it doesn't really bother me
if there's a trendwhore layout
or not, so i say w00t w00t
and gl w/ your new version...

atm i'm feelin gparticularly optimistic
which is probably why i have such
positive input on your layout
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 19th 2002#42885 Report
I think it looks pretty good....the only thing that i would recommend would be to make like the left side grungy stuff repeat...so that it goes all they way down the page not matter what the res....that would just make it look better on higher resolutions....but other then that it great...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 19th 2002#42906 Report
looks really cool even though I prefered the "full woman pic" :D

but I'm a res-picky-dude...
what's the layout supposed to be?
is your top left definitive?
actually, I don't really like the solution on the right 'cause it doesn't match with the main page... it just stops it abruptly!! :(

What about havin' it centered and work on the surrounding area a lil' bit? and for that I mean on bottom too...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 19th 2002#42951 Report
Grunge look is nice...Didnt overkill it like many people do...I agree w/ Az though....That shouldnt stop abruptly like that on the right side....As far as the nav and layout goes...Thats really up to you...I'd probably use horizontal dhtml navigation underneath the top graphic that dropped down sub menus...Depends on how deep your content is gonna be though....Looks good so far
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 19th 2002#42985 Report
I always thought that it would be cool to make a site that looked like grunge over trend. Like those sites of metal bars with wires and stuff hanging out, except like grunge coated trend.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum