TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Synvinkel v2.002 ??

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 16th 2002#42235 Report
Hi folks !

just started to realize that my website had nothing to offer, so why not make it a kinda autobiography? So I did. I have only gotten to the first "page" yet, but I feel confident and think I'll try to continue the work on it.

Anyway, the page is uploaded and can be read now. Don't let the popup scare ya. I thought it was a good choice to have it that way. Does the "look" feel ok or does it suck so much ya wanna die? Let me know......

And the link is..... HERE.

Ps. The window size is set to 780x600 pixels......Ds.

// Nanne
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2002#42383 Report
Ok, not much to discuss here I guess. SO I guess my website really annoyed someone....Hehe. Oh well. No comments, no critique. That's my way !
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2002#42390 Report
LOL Nanne. You're got my kind of style there. Nice setup.
Just one question, how do you navigate?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2002#42393 Report
The navigation comes as the pages emerge....Kinda like a book style of thing....I think. Or maybe a new change has come. Who knows....=)
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 17th 2002#42540 Report
eheh, is it the ultimate text? I read it but it needs some work on it... it kinda takes u nowhere :(

of course the following are just my suggestions...
- graphics is awesome (ehm, the babe I mean too :P) but I don't understand the effect you wanted to make on the woman, some like scretches or so... ???
- if you could get her naked piece by piece I'm sure your site will be deeply surfed 'till the end
- take off the "please" from "next page please" and from "please step inside"
- maybe "please step inside" could be changed? (step inside my life? a walk through my life?
- what about a lil' menu sayin' sumthing like: |past| |present| |future| that'd avoid the 1 way browsing which is a bit annoyin'

cya
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 17th 2002#42570 Report
Only one comment...On the splash page you should use a more noticable color change than blue to black for the rollover on "Enter Here"...I like to go from a dk color to a bright one but thats just me... Other than that...nice job.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum