TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

my personal site needs a critque...

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40885 Report
Hi all,

I just completed my personal site and would like some feedback from the all of you. Be as brutally honest as you like as I'm looking for any kind of feedback, be it negative or positive. Let me know if you run across any usability problems with it. Thanks for any feedback!
The address is:

http://www.zipeye.com/timmy

Thanks much,
Tim
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40893 Report
Neat.

Critique as asked:

-I´m not sure I would go for the "from the edge" - positioning with the "Paper or plastic?" text....(from the edge of the headerPic)

-I would put the same title to content as the one in the link..IE, in "bio" , you´ve put "The vitals" as the title...Don´t know, maybe a slight bit confusing...?

- It could get pretty crowded, the space for contents isn´t too big?

-...that´s it..

Otherwise, love the ambience, the font, the colors, the style.

Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40904 Report
Thanks for the feedback Paavo!

You definately have an eye for the details. I never noticed I titled my bio page differently from the link title. I've moved the "paper or plastic" over the header graphic too. It flows with the page much better that way I feel.

Thanks for you help.

Tim
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40906 Report
i like the idea of the site and all but i really hate sites that are toooooo empty. it makes me wanna go to sleep seriously.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40932 Report
ant, where the **** was your Pixel wars tournament entry?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40952 Report
Unless most of your visitors will be on 640x480 I suggest you make the top image and content 700px wide.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum