TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

hey im new!

Page: 1 Reply
May 13th 2001#3466 Report
read the title.

since everyone here are experts, check out my friends site www.animelegacy.net and what do you think of the layout?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 13th 2001#3482 Report
The site layout is pretty cool......... BUSY, but cool.

Maybe take some of the content and spread it onto some more pages?....or is it suppose to look like a portal?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 13th 2001#3485 Report
your friends site is cool
by the way nice logo
Reply with Quote Reply
May 13th 2001#3487 Report
Yes, I must say it was a bit overwhelming. A lot of sites have only graphics, with little or no content, but this site seems to go to the other extreme and try to put too much in your face at once. White space can be a great tool to direct the readers eyes to important things, such as a navigational bar, a welcome message, or whatever you want them to read first. But with this much stuff going on, you basically have to sit there and read everything on the page before you can even comprehend what is going on. I mean the graphics are swell, and I think it is a nice style, I just think it could work so much better if it was spread our a little, and some white space was used to give the content a little breathing room.

Also, it's hard to tell what is a link and what isn't. I mean there is some orange text that is a link, and some that isn't. There is the orange button navigation at the top, but then there is another row of words above that that also look like navigation. So you end up having to wave your mouse around to see what you can actually click on.

And the text is a little small at higher resolutions.

But like I said, I think it could be a really nice site if it was just spread out a little.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum