TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New navbar

Page: 1 2 Reply
Apr 2nd 2002#38799 Report
Sup guys, im working on a new interface currently, tell me what you think of the navbar, took me rougly 30min here
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 2nd 2002#38807 Report
Kind hard to read the text, but looks good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 2nd 2002#38808 Report
normal navbar...what else can be said bout it? - Fonts can be read...
But I liked the spider on "Under Construction" image...it looks phat! - who did it?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 2nd 2002#38844 Report
It´s nice. It is, but I can´t think of any enviroment where it fould fit in...But, I guess you know where it´s destined....lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 2nd 2002#38850 Report
no actually i was just experimenting, i have absolutely no idea of the design im going to put up, although if you guys wouldnt mind, pls critique my splash page, its not linked to anything yet tho =] here
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 2nd 2002#38851 Report
cmon, spend some time - u can't just make something every 5min just to post here !

BTW for splash - ur sig would do the best! But full version - not cut-off!
Aight, good luck with "fast" experimenting!@
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 2nd 2002#38887 Report
well, i thought it was pretty good, considering i've only started graphixing,webdesigning, and using photoshop for the past 2 weeks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 2nd 2002#38890 Report
Nah the splash doesnt look like any work went into it, and the colors are kinda... rainbow-ish.
Pick a theme, and stick to it, all the way to the splash page.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 3rd 2002#39077 Report
Don't let 'em get you down, wsegy. If you wanna post here, you're gonna get boldly honest critiques. Consider it good training for proposal rejections if you ever go public....

If you're just fiddlin', I think you made a coupla nice 'pieces'. The image size is too high for the splash... load time will be too long. Further, if you're gonna use a splash, it has to serve a purpose. It has to convey some meaningful information. Think of it like a cover letter on a resume, or the cover of a magazine. If I don't see something that I can relate to, or that draws me in--I may not ::click to enter::

Now for the soapbox. If you wanna think about designing a website, you're putting the cart before the horse. First things first. First you should identify and understand your audience. Every step of the way, whatever you do should be evaluated in light of your audience. I guess the exception would be a 'self-expression' site. Next step would be outlining content, then would come sitemapping and navigation.

I could be wrong, it's just my opinion.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 3rd 2002#39078 Report
You may be bold, but are you also, Daring?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum