TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Input on my site?

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 1st 2002#38497 Report
Ok, I never just blindly ask things like this so here goes. I have been doing misc web design for a while and mainly maintain my own site ( http://www.hazone.com ). However over the past year or so i have been wanting to redo the site to get rid of the frame layout and just basically update the tired look of my graphics. Sites similar to mine that i find inspirational as far as their layout are concerned are www.jdmcivic.com and www.c-speedracing.com . I just like the way web sites that follow this sort of graphic scheme look. they just seem "brighter" and sharper. I suppose I'm just looking for ideas or just general criticism on how to take my site to a new level.
Thanks
-Rich
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2002#38501 Report
whuts hard about it?
just take off the frames and elaborate navigation menu!
keep up to 90 & 45 degree angles and don't blur much the graphics, just add scnalines to them...
photo combining with scanlines and bit of blur would do nice stuff for top part of the site...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2002#38539 Report
hmmm..maybe get rollover images or just images for links and definitely get rid of the frames. other than that, it looks cool. also might want to come up with a nice, low opacity background image but dont go overboard. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum