TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New design.

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 1st 2002#38440 Report
"Here is the layout of my new Scapegoat design. The S is used for navigation. Each segment of the S is a different section do the site. When its idle, the S is grey. When the mouse hovers over a certain segment of the S, it lights up orange and the section name is displayed where it says, "Welcome To Scapegoat Online" presently. Hope you enjoy."

That was the email I've forwarded to people. Anyways, let me know what you guys think, whats wrong with it, etc. I want it perfect.

View it here: http://www.gir.idleplay.net/layout_active.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2002#38483 Report
i like the render of the 3D "S" word.

btw....where are you going to put your content or is this only a splash page?

maybe you would like to show us more ... how the navigation actually works...

slice the whole thing up as this jpg as a whole takes some time to load...consider those on 56kps
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2002#38503 Report
yup...looks more like a splash, since for content its too empty
working version would help a lot.

btw have u tried making a line, following the same shape as S's middle part, but about 2px wide, so that grey line wouldn't ovelap the S, I think would look good. ok, heres example
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2002#38532 Report
Well, I have been thinking about the navigation. What I think I'll end up doing is have part of the grey bar drop down and display the content. The section would be about half the width of the grey bar at the moment. Also, since its relatively simple in design, the grey areas and the text can all be done in html. So that cuts the size down a lot. The only elements are the S and the right background image.

As for your suggestion, snaf. I like it. I'll do something like that as soon as possible.

I will note that I wanted this to be relatively simple, clear, and concise. Thats why its mainly empty and... well... simplistic. Hehe...

Anyways, anymore suggestions? Keep 'em comin'!
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2002#38535 Report
well i think it looks awesome. i especially like the 3d 'S' :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum