TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My Portfolio

Page: 1 2 Reply
Mar 31st 2002#38407 Report
alright since nobody else is actually going to TELL you whats wrong with it, i will.

if you are going to slice up an image to use it for something, you have to put the images in a table. if you just put the images next to eachother then when you resize the window the browser treats it just like text (it word wraps it)

so instead of

imageimageimageimage

you need to make it more like

table
tr
td image /td
td image /td
td image /td
/tr
tr
td image /td
td image /td
td image /td
/tr
/table

(thats pseudocode fyi)
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 31st 2002#38408 Report
Lol bonamo, I would have told him how to fix it, but I dont know how... Im still only learning in the web design department. I thought my graphical interpretation was good at least at showing what was wrong.

There's no missing pieces like someone posted before, although it looks like that. Just wrapping it around.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 31st 2002#38409 Report
Heres a pic now, in case you still dont get it Warped... lol...

Pic (Check out my 1337 Paintshop pro!)

::EDIT:: Actually I have a question as well... As you can see, I dont have a tools toolbar, it dissapeared. I dragged it off the screen one day, and Ive never been able to get it back. And yes I have enabled it in the toolbars section. Now I have to go through a little menu to pick y tools, or use keyboard shortcuts, and this takes a while. Anyone know how to get it back?::/EDIT::
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 31st 2002#38410 Report
Yea bro, work on the slicing, it looks like the slices were rearranged, weird, maybe try using tables...=]
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2002#38428 Report
Thanks.. Bonamo for telling me what to do and Wicked Garden for the pic... ill add the tables and re upload it..

As for your toolbar problem I wish I could help you out...

Thanks again!
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2002#38429 Report
I personally think the text interpretation is cooler.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2002#38430 Report
wicked- i have a solution:

get photoshop :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2002#38437 Report
hmmm...he tried to stretch the image when changing resolutions - that's good, but bad slicing
hint: don't slice the image that's not stretcheable or without definate postitions.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2002#38438 Report
he didnt try to stretch the image..he didnt use any tables...look at the code. he just sat the images next to eachother. :rolleyes:
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum