TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Warped Creations - Again

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 28th 2002#37957 Report
WIth some help from www.fusiun.tk I redid my layout again. This layout is guaranteed to work in all resolutions.

The only thing people have had a concern with is the colours.. I was going for a dark look that went with my splash screen(you can comment on that too) and those colours worked best..

EDIt - www.warpedcreations.com <<- link
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 28th 2002#37959 Report
I like the splash, it's strange but nice..

There are only a few things I'd change, one being the Times New Roman font and also that bolded Arial (?) font for the navigation.. It's a nice colour scheme.. But when viewing at a higher res (I'm in 1280X1024) there is a lot of white space around the actual site itself.. Perhaps you should change that to a diffferent colour..
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 28th 2002#37960 Report
The times new roman font... under news/updates.. if thats it then I never changed the fint because i am going to install a news script for there... and havent got around to it... The nav is impact font.. i have to playaround with that too.. and ill see about the bg colour.. thanks.!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 29th 2002#38013 Report
I like the splash, but the actual page is pretty generic and plain...
Play with it more...
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 29th 2002#38015 Report
Agreed with SideFX.

Man, with everyone having the names Fusion, Fusiun, X-Fusiun, it's confusing me with the members from the sites. :o
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 29th 2002#38061 Report
well im Fusiun, Fusiun.tk, x_fusiun_x, Fusiun3, and pretty much anything else that is spelled Fusiun and not fusion....if that helps....
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum