TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Daze Design

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 10th 2001#3286 Report
Hold on...

IM not mad at you....

If i have so much dificulties to do an interface this is because i dont want my style to be like other site...

I love when people do his/her style by his head,,,,,

I think is better a poor grafist than a good grafist who get somthing like other...

So,..... if u really do that by ur imganition.....
good wok
Reply with Quote Reply
May 12th 2001#3441 Report
;)
Reply with Quote Reply
May 12th 2001#3446 Report
in terms of physical space, this site is 2/3 pretty picture and only 1/3 content.

but visually, this site is 96% pretty picture and 4% content.

this is a bad thing.

i think this site is poorly designed. the orange section offers nothing to the user except for a big orange thing to look at. the navigation (row of buttons) is microscopic. the actual content of the site is over-shadowed by the orange thing. in addition, the content is not very deep or intereting at all.

i do like your style and technique. but, i think you need to figure out how to merge the design and content. there are some really cool sites that use this style really well to create a really hip interactive experience.

design for the sake of design = bad!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 12th 2001#3447 Report
a little side note...

i think there is a HUGE difference between someone setting up a site to just show off some art and post some tutorials and someone setting up a site to sell their design services.

the person with the art/tutorial site has a whole lot more freedom and is perfectly suited to say 'screw you' to anyone elses advice.

the person trying to attract clients and sell some services really needs to have everything in order (design, code, whatever) and should pay closer attention to the feedback they get from their peers.

some people seem to find feedback like "your site is the biz-omb!" useful, while other people want a little more indepth feedback. it depends on the goals of your site but i never hurts for your work to look as professional as possible.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 12th 2001#3452 Report
NOw that you've said that charm yeah you are right he has like 3 quarters of the page picture quarter page actual info. But I still like i like the pictures and all the pictures are great i think i my mind that makes up for the lack in content.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 12th 2001#3458 Report
thx for the feed backs
i'll try to put more contents in there.
thx once again!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum