TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Lay-out check

Page: 1 Reply
May 9th 2001#3195 Report
What do you think of this?
It's only a test lay-out.

http://users.pandora.be/joey

thx

Joey
Reply with Quote Reply
May 9th 2001#3202 Report
could work if you put some more colors on there too. In the body and scattered about the interface.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 9th 2001#3210 Report
i agree you need to add some color
your graphics are crisp that is good.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 9th 2001#3211 Report
this page is built way way way waaay to complex. how did you build this? the images are cut so much more than is needed for a sane person. the top and side nav would work perfectly fine as one image on top and one on the side! someone had a good comment a while back about how each image is a request to the server and can slow everything down. who said that?

pay a little more attention to type. you should try a font that is a heavy industrial looking font to make it a better match with everything else on the page.

too flat, needs some variation. needs some color.

*i edited this because i thought it was a little harsh after all...*
Reply with Quote Reply
May 9th 2001#3224 Report
I've been seeing this stlye around a lot lately, its cool looking but way over used... I agree with Charm, you should change that font its way too happy looking... I would add some color also.

Scott Ulm
Reply with Quote Reply
May 9th 2001#3228 Report
I'm the one that mentioned the requests to the server for each image.

I didn't notice how much the page was cut up when I looked at it. I'm on dsl so it all kind of just shows up.

In addition to changing the font, why don't you try it without the drop shadow? just make it level with the background and see how it looks. just an idea.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum