TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Site Colors

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 9th 2001#3193 Report
Hi Guys great forum here.
Was wanting someone to look at my site and tell me what they think of the colors (thinking about another scheme) and the overall layout. Constructive criticism is appreciated.
http://www.titanpsp.com

Thanks in advance,
titan
Reply with Quote Reply
May 9th 2001#3206 Report
great work but i like the menu it is original but i think you should lose the grid in the back round and use a gray it woudl go great with the red and maybe incorparate some graphics into the backround. Other than that good work.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 9th 2001#3218 Report
Hey thanks I may try that....gonna change my tables that contain all the updates and such's style some maybe to a graphic bg for them.
Appreciate you looking for me.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 9th 2001#3221 Report
yeah, that is my only dislike about your layout. All your worthy content is down at the bottom of the page. Maybe bring it all up to the top.

The DHTML menu is nice, and thank you for giving people the option of using a plain html navigation vs the DHTML menu. One thing that bothers me about that particular DHTML menu is how it follows me down the page. But im a nit-picky bastard so that might not count.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 9th 2001#3222 Report
yea, i agree. Using a menu that follows down the screen seems to me like you are using dhtml just to use dhtml, like "look what i can" While it was cool at the beginning of dhtml now it looks stupid to me. I like a navigation that is integrated into the design.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 9th 2001#3223 Report
Hey ya'll guys are great, thanks for your time 8^),
I will take all your ideas into consideration, I was afraid the red color was harsh on the eyes. I know all my table's look a lil lame at the moment, trying to come up with a good table "holder" design at the moment, One that isnt scoob.

ps....I have Photoshop also and think it is wonderful, PSP is just a lil more user friendly to me. Hoping to do some of ya'lls tutorials for PS and improve upon my skillzz.
Later,
titan
Reply with Quote Reply
May 10th 2001#3236 Report
Good stuff titan!

I really like the red, its bold but not too bright.
I aint very fond of the grids either, I'd lose those.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 10th 2001#3239 Report
Thanks Chris! I'm thinking I'm going #666666 with the bg.
Had this scheme up around 3 months..getting old, maybe the bg change will lift its spirits.

I live on the ALA,MS,TN border, what part of Bama are you from?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 10th 2001#3240 Report
I'm from the Sleepy little town of Cullman, about 40 miles north of birmingham and 40 miles south of Huntsville.

I dont live "in" Cullman....I'm about a half hour into the wildeness.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 10th 2001#3248 Report
Good work dude

is a great page !
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum