TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New site...

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 14th 2002#35829 Report
ok, i need some help. Apart from content, there is sumthing missing on my new site...but dunno how i could improve it. Please have a look
http://www.blitzdesigns.co.uk/new2/index.htm
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2002#35908 Report
looks promising...!

have u tried:
1) adding some scanline patterns to top images (lines, dots or any other scanline), blurring them, or changing opacity.
2) watermark looks like been fixed by hands.
3) for rollovers, try filling in the inner rectange when onMouseover.
4) try using some text that in graphics that doesn't blur (ex: pixel fonts)
5) logo looks great (but u can change blurry text also for clarity)!!!
6) the curly image in central frame - u can put it in the free space in the left frame, there are at least 15pixels empty in that frame!

That's all I wanted to say! Keep up good work and good luck!

PS
My bad, just fix up the curly image from any unneeded space and put it in left frame with navigation - leave central frame blank...that should fix that scrolling effect
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2002#35911 Report
Well. Theres a few things I see that you could change.

The top left corner of the white area, there is a little curve thing. It looks cool except that when you scroll it goes away. Somehow fix that and if you cant just get rid of it. Also the Web Design animation thing is a different shade of blue than the rest of the page. Also the buttons look too plan. They look like this or something. Like they didnt load. Maybe make the blue lighter in the buttons or something. Also the blue navigation bars are too plain. Maybe add pictures or something in the background of the navigation bars so it blends in... or something like that... I dont know just add more to the navigation bars. But I do think this website has potential... :rolleyes: It just needs some work. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2002#35913 Report
yeah, true - just looks like a draft, but everything can be changed, right?

BTW forgot to mention about bottom frame, try to make it part of design, because it looks completely different.

Good luck!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2002#35943 Report
Thanks guys for the great input. Ill take all of ur stuff into consideration, when i edit it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum