TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Local Floral Site...

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 14th 2002#35706 Report
I just started making this for a local floral site and i was wondering what you guys thought of it....now there is no content and there are no links or anything like that it just the basic idea....so let me know what you think....

Ossineke Floral
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 14th 2002#35739 Report
Cute...........lol

I think it's really good. I mean the colors and the look says floral to me.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 14th 2002#35752 Report
thanks....i was kinda trying to make it look "girly" with the flowers and the colors and stuff...lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 14th 2002#35799 Report
come on i need some more input.....
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 14th 2002#35801 Report
I think the roses on the left are a little too strong. Maybe reduce the opacity a little. You could put some nice text over top if it too. I would make the middle content area a lighter shade of pink. The pink is ok, it would just look a little more interesting if there were varying shades, or even another color used. The black outline on the text makes it look a little heavy. If you are making a girly pretty site, the high contract of the black and white is kind of heavy and more masculine and really defeats the purpose of using that pretty script font. Just some thoughts
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 14th 2002#35805 Report
i think my server is down or my ISP is being retarted...cuase i cant upload the new version of it and i cant even get the page to load or the ftp to open...so ill just upload the new version of the site when my ISP or my server starts workign again.....
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2002#35857 Report
ok my server seems to be workign ok and i finally got this to upload....so heres the new version of the site....i made some change and i need to know what else i should change....

Floral
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2002#35904 Report
hey, nice design...

have you tried putting the logo over the borders (just overlap a bit) and also changing borders so they might surround the page (unless it wasn't planned)? But the colors seem great!

PS
Can u show the same file but the rose set to higher opacities?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum