TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My Personal Site

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 13th 2002#35687 Report
I am new to these forums and I must say all the websites look good. Im not to new at web site design but Im still learning alot. I use photoshop for various things and I used it for my website.
Please take a look at it and post comments. I still need to do some work on it but Id like to know what you all think of the layout and design of it.

Click Here:
Graph X Image

Avantar
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 20th 2002#36644 Report
no comments? Bad or good?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 20th 2002#36647 Report
It's not bad, but the colours and text don't match the whole of the site...sorry
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 20th 2002#36699 Report
i think it looks cool... only thing is that the green is a bit too bright, maybe tone that a bit down.

But it looks ok.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 22nd 2002#37056 Report
The layout is fine. The Graphics need more depth though, maybe increase the contrast between the highlights and shadows. The green is a little bright. I would go to a deeper more rich green. I know allot of people don’t like green but I do just go darker with it.

Also with do something with the animated gif. There’s nothing more distracting on a page than something constantly blinking. My eyes are just drawn to it instead on looking at whats on the page. Maybe just have it run one time when you open the page.

The site looks decent it just needs to be fine tuned.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 24th 2002#37274 Report
..I´m a huge fan of this "techno"Look-crap.
And I think your site has potential, but it all looks a bit "naive", sorry.. ..one thing that could help, would be to resize it all..go alot smaller, and add small details.

Give it a bit dirt. And, yeah, as said earlier, level things..Get contrast! ..add some light-ambience and so on and so on.....

Keep it up! :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum