TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

its pretty cool....

Page: 1 Reply
May 8th 2001#3151 Report
www.spoono.com

its a pretty cool site, kinda got that pank metal thing going on.. but... not to bad..

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2001#3156 Report
its a nice site. Lots of nice things...too bad that the menu loads everytime you go to another page.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2001#3157 Report
hey,
i'm the webmaster at spoono.com, saw a couple of clicks from here, just wanted to say thanks for noticing us

- I'm working on somehow detecting on what page you are at so that the flash doesn't load everytime, it gets dull, lol

- If anyone here is remotely interested in trading links, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 9th 2001#3163 Report
you've got a good idea in the works. Good idea working on the flash thing too. Its a nice menu, just can be really annoying to have it load everytime. I am not a flash guy so i cant be sure, but once I played with flash and making a menu with it. Everytime I clicked a link in the menu it did the same thing.

I fixed it by putting a "stop" right after the action so that it didnt load anymore no matter what.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 24th 2001#4180 Report
yep, just took off the beginning intro for the flash. Hope it helps all you guys and makes your life a little better
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum