TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Let's try this again... New Origionsl fesign.

Page: 1 Reply
May 4th 2001#2869 Report
Ok. I deleted the old design from my server and my comp. I have been working on a new design for a couple of days and It is totaly origional. It is actualy a very unique design...

All graphics are origional as is code. please tell me what ya think... but please not so harshly this time.

thx again.

Link: www.ciwo.8m.com
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2870 Report
Much better. The lines on those columns are a little hard on the eyes. Especially mixed with the lines of the background. I'd say lose one or the other. Probably the posts more. Also the big white space above your content looks empty. I'd make your logo bigger, and put it there. That way it grabs your attention more.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2875 Report
By the way.... I did convert my layers to frames useing Dreamweaver so it should apear more correctly this time around....
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2904 Report
ok, you have a blue background on the page, but wher all of your content is, its white, and you have those wierd post things, dont get me wrong, they look good, but they dont go with the rest of the page and/or colors. trying make the background match the rest of the page or something, good work, very unique..

keep it up
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2911 Report
Don't really like the colors, you don't seem to be having a color scheme. The name should stand out more I think.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 5th 2001#2965 Report
lose the blue lined background it hurts my eyes and caused me to close your website within 15 seconds
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum