TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

a self portrait

Page: 1 Reply
May 3rd 2001#2844 Report
Playing with more photomanip, levels and blending modes and one filter is all that was involved.

Please be patient because I did not optimize them for file size becuase I dont intend to use them as web graphics.

http://antistatik.oesm.org/images/selfportrait.gif

http://antistatik.oesm.org/images/selfportrait2.gif
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2001#2847 Report
coudl i ask how you did it.
Could you give me a run donw on how ya di it cause it is great that techinique with all the brigtness and stuff and all the for colages. You know wut i mena.
So plz if it is not to much or just direct me to a tutorial and i will learn.
Thnx
ohh yeah and it looks great
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2001#2858 Report
not really any tutorials out there to do that really. Just playing with blending modes and things.

Used a webcam picture of my and a couple other pictures I took with a digital camera to overlay,dodge, burn and a couple other things.

The one filter I used was a displacement map. Thinkdan.com has a couple tutorials on blending modes and making collages. I just took what I had read there and applied it in my own style.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2908 Report
They are very nice, like the first best. But it misses a focal point. Mayby you could bring the flower forward or something.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2910 Report
its a picture that represents the mood i was in when i made it. Its not really hear for criticism, more just so you can see it. Thanks for the idea though, but like i said, its representative of my mood.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2923 Report
they look great, keep up the good work. i like the second one though
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum