TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

move it (further) or lose it?

Page: 1 2 Reply
Feb 15th 2002#31154 Report
bam
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 15th 2002#31194 Report
I don't see what the problem here is. I've said nothing wrong. i said it was flash, and i said you'd have to wait. What's wrong with that? Who says layouts have to have animation. As far as i know, when somebody asks to look at their layout, it's a picture. It doesn't matter how large or how little it takes the flash movie to load, it still does, and that's why i wanted you to wait, so the jpg loaded in. This is a layout done in flash, so what's the difference with that of a pic done in PS? Flash needs time to load. Now, when i click on both the links i gave, both of them are working fine, and the movie should load fine.

What great help i've gotten from here...
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 16th 2002#31198 Report
nobody said the links didnt work or anything, they were just confused why you said "no preloader" when all it is is an image. if you were posting a desktop wallpaper you wouldnt say "wait for it to load, because theres no preloader". saying you dont have one implies you need one, and needing a preloader implies animation.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 16th 2002#31350 Report
yep, exactly.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 17th 2002#31373 Report
It's cool, but you're using gradients ;)...

Also, those spaces between links don't look too good, just put lines for seperators.

Overall, well done. Keep it .
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 17th 2002#31376 Report
Thanks,

Yep, i'm making the whole thing again tomorrow. those font are messing my head up. I didn't think the gradient looked that bad, but it probably wont last very long, it'l probably end up as text.

yes, sleep more, and then i'll redesign it...hmm.Thanks, more comment are welcome..
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum