TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

redesigning a clan/squad site

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 15th 2002#31093 Report
this is the original:

www.frynge.com/fists

this is my version:

www.fistofgod.cjb.net

please tell me what you think
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 15th 2002#31098 Report
It's a definate improvement over the original, and I love that piccy at the top.. There are just a few things I would change.. I like the mouseovers, but maybe it would be better if they filled the whole box.. And the left line of the blue table doesn't fit to the top header like the right one.. Nice job..
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 15th 2002#31099 Report
the problem is i know how to design the site in photoshop, and how to slice it up, but i freaking suck at editing it in dreamweaver to delete the stupid 1color pictures that end up in the slices, and when i try to delete anything the whole website gets unaligned..

i cant figure out how to fix that stupid heading problem.. if anyone reading this does, please help
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 15th 2002#31100 Report
Ah, yeh.. I could do it in frontpage but I've never used Dreamweaver before.. :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 15th 2002#31156 Report
A definite improvement. Nice work
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 15th 2002#31172 Report
I know how to fix your problem.....what you have to do is the image you want to delet....find the size of it and then delet it...when the image is gone make the size of the cell the same size the picture was...then juat make the picture that was there the background.....if that helps...it works for me....and nice site....
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum