TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Trash it?... or play with it a while longer?

Page: 1 2 Reply
Feb 12th 2002#30649 Report
Give me your opinions people...I know its been done 1000 times before... but should I trash it? You decide.

and yeah, the drop down menu looks like Pank's... but I kinda like how PAnk put those tables together.
120k+
http://cbutts.com/stuff/ballstart.v2.jpg

*edit*
Oh yeah, happy birthday tooooooooooo MEEEEEEEE!
*end edit*
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 12th 2002#30650 Report
Hey Torn

Don't trash it just yet.

I really like those drop down menus (even if they do look like panks) the glow behind them on a mouse over is a nice touch. I do think it does need a bit more work though, maybe spend a bit more time on the nav bar down the left hand side and the pipe like things behind it.

I take it you are going to add the "cbutts" logo or title in the headder image, this I think will make it look better also.

Im sure once you've got a bit more on there content etc... it will start to look quite cool.

Anyway i'm sure with your talents torn it's going to look really good in the end. :D

**edit**

Well I just noticed it was your birthday, have a good 33rd Torn
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 12th 2002#30651 Report
it most def has potential, i wouldnt scrap it yet. i think you gse cool stuff going on there with a little more work
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 12th 2002#30656 Report
Happy b-day torn

Well I wouldn't trash it. Looks very good. Certainly the left top corner. Only thing I dislike perhaps is that the images look a bit pixelated instead of smooth.

Edit: Happy B-day to you too, qtone. It's his birthday too
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 12th 2002#30657 Report
I'm with the others.. Play with its somemore.. Since there's no content yet, can't really see the full outcome. But don't scrap it yet.

Happy birthday to ya... Q tone too...
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 12th 2002#30659 Report
i like it torn... looks different!

tweak with it.
i don't like the drop down menu all too much.

happy birthday too ya! (and offcourse qtone too)
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 12th 2002#30755 Report

I think the drop down needs work. Are you trying to do it all with CSS? It looks flat and discontinitous with the headers in the nav. Maybe just add a rounded tail at the bottom--symmetrical with the header (ie. Work, Board) either with or without the glow--see what looks better.

"Happy Birthday tui yooooouuuuu.... " to all ya, but especially Chris because he was first to make a plug for his own birthday!
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 12th 2002#30780 Report
I agree with all of the posts above....i would keep working with it adding more detail and what not.......but i wouldnt scrap it yet....its got a lot of potential....nice work and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 13th 2002#30821 Report
well, I guess I'll work on it a while longer and see what becomes of it.

Thanks for all the birthday "well, wishes" and the comments on the "site that's never done".
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 17th 2002#31464 Report
Blah, blah, blah....

Updated....

http://cbutts.com/cbutts.v2002/index.php
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum