TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Mostly Finished

Page: 1 Reply
May 3rd 2001#2813 Report
Some time ago, I posted my site URL for feedback on this and other forums. I appreciated the feedback, both good and bad. Some changes I able to make and some I wasn't able too. I've been following the post and responses from this forum and have been edified tremendously.
The purpose of this post is to announce that I have something to share. I've been making shapes, Layerstyles, Gradients, and Pattern for Photoshop6, that you may download from my site.
www.homestead.com/ttilia/ I have hundreds to share all for free and not warez'd in ANY way (very much opposed to that). They are my own creations.
You all are welcome to browse and d/l to your hearts content. I will be adding new stuff as time goes on.
Again, this is not a request for critique--i've had quite enough of that, this is a post to share what i've made and i'd like your feedback on the material you've downloaded.
thanks all for your interest
greetz
t_tilia
Reply with Quote Reply
May 5th 2001#2943 Report
Hmmmm.............no interest? Well, so be it.
I did add some rollovers and added some screenshots
This site is still very heavy, but I made changes where my expertise allowed. Opinions?
I await the cannonades............(lol)
Greetz
t_tilia
Reply with Quote Reply
May 5th 2001#2953 Report
Most of the shapes look awesome, very good work. I hope they are vector shapes, that would be even better.

I do suggest you get of homestead, go to freewebspace.net and search for a better host.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 5th 2001#2959 Report
Yes, Good Christian, they are vector shapes....fully scalable clipping paths in ps6. You can resize them to any dimension you want. I've hundreds more that i haven't uploaded yet. Yes, I agree about Homestead, thank you for your suggested alternative.
Greetz
t_tilia
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum