TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

AnYoNe???

Page: 1 Reply
May 2nd 2001#2793 Report
i have been using photoshop for the past 2months and well i have decided to start right fro the start and build from there. So i need to know if anyone has ever come across a photoshop 6 in like 21 days or something or u know wut i mean. Anything like that because i when i first got photoshop jsut startted using tutorials and never really learnt wut all the tools do properly and all that. It has to be in .pdf format so i can read it in adobe acrobat reader. Thnx guys.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 2nd 2001#2794 Report
Why does it have to be in .pdf format? There are a ton of photoshop books, but I don't know of any electronic ones.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 2nd 2001#2795 Report
the photoshop manual should explain all of the tools and what they do. And who better to get an idea of what the tools do than the makers of the package?

As for online manuals, pank has a section that explains the tools themselves. Other than that, I dont know of any. You could try www.designsbymark.com . I know his tutorials have either pdf or html versions.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 2nd 2001#2798 Report
if you would like to buy a photoshop book, that im sure will help you.. i have a few links on my website to buy some books! heheh
kpjuni.net
on the left side, you'll see it

sorry for the website advertisment
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2001#2824 Report
i will buy abook thorugh your links you go tany suggestions for one.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2001#2826 Report
I just baught the Photoshop 6 Bible by Deke McClelland today and it already helping me... it cost me around 40 USD.. and it is has over 900 pages explaing tools, effects, and many other things. might want to get it also.. it's worth the cost...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2867 Report
Anything by Deke McClelland....or the entire Hungry Minds Inc. "family"....
including
Katrin Eismann
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum