TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Check my future site

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 1st 2001#2699 Report
Hey,

I've been working on this interface lately and this is what I have so far. I think it's really cool but as always everyone has his own opinion.
If you have any ideas to improve the site please say so, I can always use some advise.

It doesn't matter if you don't like it cause I didn't work on it that long.

Check it out, you'll have to copy/past the url cause it's on Geocities :(

http://www.geocities.com/planetfeyenoord/TestTention.gif
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2001#2700 Report
thats very smooth. I like it. Seems to be original and funtional. Maybe one thing would be to make the table below where your content will appear the same width as the interface, or split it into two peices.

Overall, its good work, looks like a fun interface.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2001#2701 Report
Yeah, I noticed that with issue too when I checked it in my browser. The idea is that the interface will be stretched so it exactly fits your screen.

In photoshop it looked cool cause it fits right n the window. :D:D

Thanks,

ZD
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2001#2703 Report
I like it a lot too. It looks vaguely similar to a lot of those excessive flash sites, but it's not! Yay! Looks really good.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2001#2704 Report
Thanks!

but what did this mean:

It looks vaguely similar to a lot of those excessive flash sites, but it's not!

huh?!

DZ
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2001#2706 Report
I think he means the sites like 2advanced.com . the smoothe mettalicy interface but over used on about 500 other flash based sites. Looks good to me though, prolly look better as HTML anyway.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2001#2709 Report
Personally I think that flash is not that special anymore, at least not when you're not really very good at it but, Wow! 2advanced is one kickass site! I could only wish I could do stuff like that!!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2001#2711 Report
By the way, do you guys like the logo (on the background and a small one at the right)??
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2001#2713 Report
Yes, I was referring to 2advanced.com and all of its look-a-likes. Sorry for the confusion.

I agree flash is not special. Most of the time it's just a pain in the ass in my opinion.

Yeah, the logo is slick, although it looks familiar. But probably just a similar style, with those sweeping lines.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2001#2737 Report
Hey man, I'm diggin the layout, once you cut it up all i would suggest is aligning in in the middle of the page and have it stretch the width of the page, (100%table) anyhow, great layout, look forward to seeing the interactive version!

-GfXGuru
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum