TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

any comments on layout?

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 2nd 2002#29214 Report
Just started this layout, but I don't know whether to go with metal interface in purpe to be different or to go with this regular syle, by the way it for my girlfriend and it's about digital photography

here is the link for the original

www.mikitafurnitureforyou.com/images/testing-webtemplate.jpg

Here is the one I have been working on.

www.mikitafurnitureforyou.com/images/testing-webtemplate2.jpg

I know a lot of you guys don't like the colors but I kind of like it because it's different and it goes with everything i'm trying to do which is a female site that deals with photography.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 2nd 2002#29215 Report
don't like the purple .... the sphere looks cool but doesn't fit the site ... I would go for somethin' simple and clean .... simple navigation and a good colour scheme ... the focus is on the photography ... not on the flashy design.

my 2 cents...
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 2nd 2002#29216 Report
I like it. I think the colors you have chosen are OK for a girl. The only think I don't like is the fact that it doesn't look good in my monitor, set to 1024 x 768 (your JPG only covers 2/3 of my screen).

Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 2nd 2002#29219 Report
i changed the sphere a bit and the website is going to be centered. I didn't want to make it big because i wanted to cater those people which still use 800x600. The sphere is going to fit the website but ican't put the name of the website because i have to register it first. the sphere combined with the waves and the pictures i think it makes sense.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 2nd 2002#29231 Report
Interesting design..
The photos look out of place cause of its surrounding colors, pink and black.
One question though, why is the navigation so low, below the interface?
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 3rd 2002#29235 Report
well it's not finished yet. The buttons are going to go higher, i'm trying to design lines to connect them to the top. The photos are of place because iI just wanted to see how would they look in that particular spot but those are not pictures i'm going to use. Thanx for inputs.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 3rd 2002#29283 Report
I updated the layout tell me what ya think
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum