TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

my first destop pic

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 1st 2001#2645 Report
hey guys I made a pic for you destop I it's of sung hi lee tell me what you think and how i ca n improve on future pics

http://luna.spaceports.com/~fliplaya/Images/sunghileebg_01.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2001#2647 Report
I have said it before, I will say it again. Stop messing with my window size. Stop opening java irc clients in my browser, and stop posting this if you dont have a valid link.

its strange how your site url is the same as the other guy who posted something similar. If you can't participate in the discussion like a mature individual, please, refrain from posting. If you can't post this crap in the misc section, i will ask that you be banned.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2001#2648 Report
http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=466

This is this guys first post. Both open a window for chat.cjb.net. After closing thatone, about 40 other windows open.

and now, this post oddly goes to the same site. Funny, isn't it.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2001#2651 Report
Well can't someone delete those posts?

That is really damn annoying.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2001#2656 Report
Someone getting paid for directs?

Now i know that several hosts out there pop up a little window and its annoying...but these are just horrid.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2001#2736 Report
ok ok I'm sorry, you have a right to be pissed. But it seems my server wont allow me to link directly to a pic unless its from the server so heres a link to a page with the pic on it. And it does work I tried it.

http://luna.spaceports.com/~fliplaya/sunghibg.htm
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2001#2738 Report
flynfingr3
That's odd. Now when I click the very first link you posted I see zero popup's. So either something odd is happening or something wrong is happening.

Note to all:
Some hosts such as hypermart will throw up a banner or two and that can't be helped. But spamming in any way won't be tolerated so please check your links and think of the other users. Pretty basic rules to follow so let's try to stick to them.

Thanks...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 2nd 2001#2749 Report
That's pretty good for your first wallpaper.

A few tips for future ones though...

Avoid the lens flare filter. There are approximately two applications for that filter, and no one on earth has figured out what they are yet.

Don't use so many different colors.

For example, you have green lightning, then a yellow drop shadow on the text. Then that red web thing.

What I would suggest is matching the color of the web thing to the color of her dress. That eliminates one color. Then match the drop shadow with the lightning color.

Also, the text is a little bit too busy compared to the rest of the image. Maybe make it a solid color, or make the rest of the image busy too.

Are those nipples really hers? Because it looks to me like it's a fake pic.

Just my thoughts.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 2nd 2001#2773 Report
LOL! Her breasts look bevelled.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 2nd 2001#2800 Report
tha reason you all get that 404 message is cus , like geocities, you have to cut/paste the link into your address bar.

dont go dissen tha guy up cus of that.

when i clicked on the link, i got the same pop ups 'n stuff u all got.

but i said, "wait a minute... this reminds me of geocities (the idea that the link doesn't work)"

so i thought and said, "why not copy paste it"

and it worked on my first attempt.

so b4 u go tellin the guy "DonT mess w/my screen size"
try to find another way to open the link.

Just trying to bring it to your knowledge. I am, in no way, trying to cause any strife.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum