TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Layout Rating

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 28th 2002#28631 Report
Hello,I'm new here and i want to show you guys my newest and my first Layout..
http://members.tripodnet.nl/Kintoun/Layout12.jpg
Let me know what you think of it,and give me some tips..
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 28th 2002#28662 Report
looks pretty good....but i would change the font to something else and make it a more noticable color or something cause the small black stuff that you have now you cant really see...but other then that its a pretty good site.....post an update when you have one.....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 31st 2002#28961 Report
I'm proned to agree with fusiun here. Change the color of the font to something more noticeable. Possibly even make it a tad bit bigger. You might also think about getting rid of some of that excess cutout around the 'Topsite' section. It seems like too much for that one area alone. Might want to setup that affiliates box so that its aligned vertically with what I'm assuming is your text box.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 3rd 2002#29295 Report
i think that first r buttons fonts should be bigger than that and centered(mayb a change of the font to sumthing more futuristic u knoe what i mean dont u?....hehe) n e ways ummmmmm....... and the cutout of the topsites and affiliates should be a little more simple cuz the rest of the layout is all simple with lines and curves but that cutout has like jagged edges and u knoe stuff that doesnt go with the rest of the layout........ hmmmmm thats about it but all and all nice job man

peace out
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 9th 2002#30239 Report
who the would give that an 8??
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum