TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My first site made with Photoshop...

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 21st 2002#27734 Report
Guardian Gaming (NOT OPEN)

The site isn't really open just showing off my graphics for the layout I made.

My anime website is open: Guardian Anime

I know they are simple graphics but I am trying to get better and figuring out photoshop is kinda hard. I have been basically just experimenting with different effects and stuff. Tell me what you guys think. (You should have seen it before I got Photoshop.)

::shudders::

On the anime site I have two different links a 56K site for dial up users and a cable/DSL site.

Well do what you guys do best and critique me!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 21st 2002#27752 Report
Um... On your anime' site, your 'modem users' section is around 300kb or more. That would take like 2 minutes to download on a modem. Your splash page is almost 300kb as well. Which means a dial-up user would have to wait about two minutes just to decide if they want another 300kb download, or a 500kb + download. I recommend you experiment with the "save for web" feature in photoshop and learn how to compress your images.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 21st 2002#27847 Report
Ok I see what you mean.

I will have a new layout for my Gaming site up soon cause the one I made for that is just too hard to work with.

What do you of the graphics for the sites?**Reminder-It was my first shots with Photoshop.**
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 22nd 2002#27863 Report
Hmmmmm........it's ok, can't really tell what's bad and what's good........I'll study it a bit more
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 22nd 2002#27875 Report
I finished the layout for the new gaming site: Guardian Gaming It takes less than a minute for dial up users. I used the timer in my Frontpage.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum