TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Juts a little something...

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 15th 2002#27156 Report
Alright, let me start off by saying this is a soccer "game" website.
Before I go and do anything further - I would like to hear some opinions about the general layout and design.
I want to keep the website simple, user friendly, yet I also need it to be as nice and proffesional as possible.
This project is due friday and I need some serious comments and suggestions.
I cant say Im the best Photoshop user but I guess Im OK. I know how to do most stuff if explained properlly.
The design can be located at http://www.geocities.com/kobe8world/design02.jpg (you will need to copy and paste this!) .
Please give me some comments and suggestions. The main navigation will be on the left, the logo next to the banner (on the left) and updates, links, etc. will be on the right navigation.
Thanks guys!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 16th 2002#27164 Report
I think its looks ok......but there really isnt anything say becuase there isnt really that much there....lol....but i guess its a good start.......add some content and some details or somethign and then post an updated version.......
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 16th 2002#27175 Report
Lol, yeah. I know...I just want to know if its a good start and if its not too boring and plain. Im still not sure what Im gonna do next so some help would do too.
Thanks...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 16th 2002#27262 Report
UPTADE:
I have somewhat updated the design, it can be founf ar http://www.geocities.com/kobe8world/design03.jpg (u need to copy and paste!).
Please give me some ideas. Im starting to run short of them and please not this site is nowehere near completion! Thanx
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum