TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

airgun haven site, pretty cool!!

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 14th 2002#27057 Report
well ive been working on this for 2 days as a site for myself and a couple others. We're launching this project as a source of information so I thought I'd do the graphic design. all thoughts on design, usability, colors, etc. its only one page so its not odne yet, but each sub page will basically look the same, maybe with another bar for sub navs. And the launch is NOT a splash, i need the window to be a certain page and haven't done the auto popup yet.

http://www.geocities.com/airgunhaven
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 16th 2002#27197 Report
does it suck that much? 60 views and no replies, hmm board must be slow. im not whining, just usually get replies pretty quick.

l8er
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 16th 2002#27213 Report
well, when i saw the splash, just plain text, i was a bit put off!
Though I'm sure that temp.
The site has a clean layout. The only thing i really don't like is the color of the drop down menus. They should be the same color as the buttons. :D
- quite good!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 16th 2002#27240 Report
i wasn't sure about those menus and my thoughts were similar, i will switch them around and see. thankx for ur input. the page isn't a splash just i need a page to launch the box at a certain size.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum