TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Summertime Rolls

Page: 1 2 Reply
Apr 26th 2001#2421 Report
Just a little splash image. Comments welcomed, thanks!

http://icubed.com/~scooter/summertime.html

Scott Ulm
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 27th 2001#2433 Report
thats pretty sweet..
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 27th 2001#2434 Report
Wow. that is really good. Will it be part of a website your working on?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 27th 2001#2453 Report
I would bring the text on the right out just A LITTLE bit.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 27th 2001#2487 Report
Thanks for the comments guys! Yeah Onion Skin is a little personal site im working on that will show some of my graphics and wallpapers.

mattboy are you talking about the words Onion Skin?

Scott Ulm
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 28th 2001#2504 Report
I musta' been drunk when I wrote that.

I meant the text on the left.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 28th 2001#2506 Report
Hey, your picture rocks... I always look with great emphacy to that kind of pictures.. I'm always wondering, "how the hell does someone come up with that".. Could you tell me where you found inspiration or how you came to that particular idea??

VERY NICE WORK,

greeetz, | ::CyberoX:: |
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 28th 2001#2523 Report
You know, I really like this. Nice work on the "tubing" and the onion skin logo is fresh. Good job on the lighting, it makes it look almost realistic, but in a surreal kind of way. It has depth - which I like, and I enjoy the little poem thing too. It's almost too dark to read but not quite. That could just be this monitor though. The only thing that feels kind of out of place is the arrow that comes from the bottom left corner... but after looking at it more, it balances out the image nicely and it would feel empty in that corner w/out it. Excellent job.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 29th 2001#2534 Report
Glad you liked it dotCom. I get inspired by everything from this site and so many others, also other peoples work, tv, magazines, the list goes on.

Sometimes i open Photoshop with the intention of working on a specific idea, then i stumble across something and the next thing you know im off on a tangent. A good imagination help also i guess.

*pixie* thanks for that critique! The text is kinda dark, but i made it like that intentionally. It looks fine on my monitor, but it could be my settings

Scott Ulm
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 30th 2001#2588 Report
i agree with what pixie says but i'd really like to point out how much i enjoy the fact that you make the reader put a little effort into reading the text on the left. i was pleased to find out it wasn't the lyrics to that fresh prince song 'summertime'
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum