TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

digi-FX.net: New Layout

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 11th 2002#26778 Report
I was tired of looking at my old design. I'm thinking about replacing it with this: http://www.digi-fx.net/layout.jpg I think it shows sophistication, which is what I specialize in (programming), and gives a good background for any imagery I want to show as a grey background is preferred in most photo-display techniques (at least to me it is). It's not nearly finished because I'm not satisfied with the actual layout. Critique it away, please!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 12th 2002#26802 Report
Andrew, keep the old one, make another or improve on it

1) The logo, I can't really see the "F"
2) Its to plain. Not much graphics. Just lines all over (You're gonna add more rite?
3) Color scheme, its kinda dull

There might me more but that's all i can think about.

Btw, you site has errors, that was yesterday when i visited
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 12th 2002#26850 Report
Hmmm.... I kind of like this design. After all, I'm no PS expert as I'd like to be. To me it shows simplicity.

Thanks for your comments Zed. Anyway, 1) I'll try to make it more clearer. 2) I'm going to clean up the layout and condense it so there shouldn't be that many lines like now. 3) Do you have any suggestions for a better color scheme?

I know my site has errors, but I'm not going to fix them until I get this design up.

Hopefully, I can make the changes and post them in the next few days.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 12th 2002#26855 Report
Clean & neat design but it feels cold and not personnel :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 12th 2002#26859 Report
I like your previous colors, white, green and brown.

After looking at the design a couple of times, i think you should keep it, just change some of the colors.

Maybe, you use a color contrasting to the grey background, like orange or white for the lines.

The green on some parts of the design makes the site looks "dead"...

Btw, are you programming some portal script like phpNuke? .. or are you using it on that design.
And are you still on xs.mw? And for SnagYourPic button, I've done it. Posting it here cause I don't know if your email works(cause your site is down)

http://www.side-fx.net/tmp/syp.gif
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 12th 2002#26875 Report
Catscratch: The site isn't supposed to be about me, but rather my business. Hence, that's why it isn't personal.

Zed: I'm going to change the lines. Probably going to round the corners out and change the colors to something you suggested.

No, I'm not using a CMS, but I adopted a layout similar to them. Yes I'm still on XS.MW.

Thanks for the SnagYourPic button, I'll upload it when I have some time.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 12th 2002#26877 Report
Well, The colors are dull.
Going round on the corners would be a good idea.

Maby a bit more color, and some better gfx. It has good potential tho
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum