TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Check it out!!!

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 26th 2001#2368 Report
I want to know what you huys think of this website.
http://www.crosswinds.net/~legacy5
I've known HTML for a while, but I'm just starting to get into photoshop. Any help would be great.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 26th 2001#2386 Report
Well it looks cluttered in the upper-left where the bar meets the semi-circle shape.

And I would get rid of the white square around the L.5 circle logo in that corner also.

And in the FAR upper left corner, there is a little blurb where the circle meets the top of the screen.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 26th 2001#2392 Report
Thanks, I see what your talking about now. I have a large screen so sometime I miss little defects. I'll get to work on it
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 26th 2001#2393 Report
hey, nice work

I would definetly get of crosswinds, get your own domain or something. Or if you want to stay on a freehosting get one that gives yourname.hostingsite.com . Search freewebspace.net you'll find a better one.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 26th 2001#2417 Report
Not too shabby...

Only a couple questions:

1. Why is the splash page larger than your actual webpages?
I would try to keep them the same size (pixel wise).

2. Maybe soften up the shade of blue your using. A drop shadow around the circles would go a long way.

good job - keep at it!

~aaronious
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 27th 2001#2431 Report
I don't know why the splash page is larger. I really want the website to fit well in all sized screens, so it don't matter what size your screen is, it will all fit.

I think I should softing up the blue as well, thanks for the insight. I can only get better as I go alone, and everyone words help me a lot.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum