TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Local Store Site

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jan 9th 2002#26352 Report
Well here is my first step in the direction of hopfully becoming a sucessful web designer......my first client was a local one. He is a dealer of skateboards and snowboards and things like that he wanted it to be kinda simple so that it would be easy to update for him......so i tried to make it kinda user friendly.....Its only the first page for right now but I just wanted to see what you guys thougt......thanks....

Direct Skate Shop

And i know its on a crapy server but he hasnt gotten his .com registered yet but he said he should have it finish pretty quick...thanks....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 9th 2002#26355 Report
Thats pretty neat, only there are some killer jaggies on ALL of the gray/silver rounded areas.

You did a nice job on the concept and all, but you need to go back and fix those jaggie edges. They KILL the whole thing
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 9th 2002#26356 Report
yeah i know...i have to fix that.....i could get the "smooth" feature to work i guess.....lol...i hate that tool...it sucks.......lol i always end up with jagged edges.....but ill just go back a blur the corners or something.......thanks torn....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 9th 2002#26368 Report
tip for the jaggies... use a small brush, use a same color and outline the inner side of the edge, should get rid of the jaggys..

cool skate site
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 9th 2002#26387 Report
thanks sidefx.......ill do that today and maybe ill have the rest of the site up today too....ill post an update later tonight or something....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 9th 2002#26395 Report
does anyone esle have any suggestion on the site??? I need someone to point out the other mistakes that i dont notice but i know there are some there....other then the jagged edges......which i plan on fixing sometime today.....thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 9th 2002#26396 Report
If you want to, make it easier and just make a new layer :newlayer: , make your selection antialiased, fill it with your gradient, and outline it once with a thick, outside outline, and make your thing middle outline.

This should be easier than the brush thing.

Or not ;) .
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 9th 2002#26421 Report
Replace the scroll up and scroll down with your own buttons
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 9th 2002#26427 Report
nice, scroll upm and scroll down really could do with being immage tho,

the jags have been talked about... ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 10th 2002#26529 Report
Well.....I updated the site and tried to get rid of some of the jagged edges...let me know what you guys think......I have more then just the front page up now...but they are mostly the same thing......except for the text content...but just let me know if it looks any better.......thanks

Direct Skate Shop
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum