TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

se55.com refurbished

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jan 5th 2002#25961 Report
Check it out... new layout made for 1024x768
and ideal for Internet Explorer.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2002#25962 Report
whats with the really big font?
well the site is too simple, to simple for my liking
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2002#25975 Report
I dont think anything can be too simple. Simplisity is usually great. But you dont really have a focal point on your site. The colors are rather bland and the typo doesn't zing.

Also, that Iframe is unneeded. You could make your page stretch with the content easily, with less lines of code than it took you to make that iframe, and your site would work cross-browser then.

points to ponder -

1 - colors that, to borrow and expression, pop. By this, I mean colors that catch your eye, scream out "LOOK AT ME" and dont bore you to insanity.

2 - rethink the display of your content. the whole left-side menu, content middle, right-side webcam has been done to death. Why not see if you can arrange your content in a way that makes your site interesting and keeps people coming back to read what you have to say.

3 - remove the iframe and use tables or css for your layout. You will thank me in the long run because more people will be visiting your site because of its cross-browser capabilities.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2002#25990 Report
Urghh.......simplicity is good, but I'm not too fond of the font or the colours........:rolleyes:
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2002#25992 Report
I think its ok.....i would change somethings....like make the text a little bigger inside the middle frame.....like your news and stuff like that.....but other then than i guess it ok...I especially like the chick in the top frame.....thats nice..lol..:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2002#25996 Report
I reworked it a little bit, made it frames instead of Iframes... However I think I'm not gonna make it for 800x600 because of the fact that so many people are using bigger resolutions. Not only that, I think my content would suffer with a smaller resolution.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2002#25997 Report
well.. to be honest, i'll ditch the whole frames idea
and since its a personal site, i'll excuse you for making it for bigger res :D

Thought i like simple stuff, this one's too simple, nuthing really catches my attention

Btw, does that webcam really work? cause i've been looking at a guy with an Ecko snowcap all day..
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2002#26003 Report
yeah the cam works i just turn it on when i feel like it... so it just refreshes the same image on my server until i update it with my cam... I grow tired of my layouts quite quickly so It will probably change again.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 6th 2002#26080 Report
tell me bout it.. i've been changing my layout
tell us when its up again.. the site
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 6th 2002#26101 Report
i would get rid of the frames. there's no reason that content can't just continue down the page.

the colors are a bit plain, so is the text treatment.

axiom is right: simplicity is a good thing, but there is a such thing as too simple.

hmm....i think that stuff has already been said. ok, that's all i got!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum