TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

my little site

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 2nd 2002#25589 Report
please tell me what you think

http://vali.rockmania.net/link[/url]
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 2nd 2002#25596 Report
Nice and clean for a home site. Few minor things...

I'd get rid of your (br)'s you have (in html, can't do it in my reply) in your firt main page, it's annoying sometimes having a big gap under the main thingy.

Maybe clean up your 'photoshop' and 'html' fonts you've done, just add a bit of gaussian blur to it or something

Since your top doesn't change, you could make the middle a seperate table so that just the middle loods when clicked.

Maybe just change the colour of the outer glow of your your links at the top of the page and tone it down, it's a bit too glowy. Nice though. I like it

Aidan
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 2nd 2002#25598 Report
Nice site......one thing that I dont really like about it is the navigation........it really blurry.....I dont know maybe it just becuase im running at 1280X1024 and things are alot smaller but to me it looks really blurry.....other then that its a really nice site....keep up the good work....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 3rd 2002#25722 Report
I would make the light behind your links a bit clearer so the letters are more easy to read

nice design!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 3rd 2002#25723 Report
I'm viewing usinc Opera and there's some funny scroller on the side.. there's a bout 20 pixel gap before the browser scroller

And I'm with fusion bout the navigation, can't really see the blurry text at 1024x768. Probably the glowing stuff

Its' been sometime since i saw these metal designs... Gd work
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum