TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Demo...

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 31st 2001#25277 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 31st 2001#25280 Report
Don't post images directly in the forum.

Eew... Xbox...

I'd say the images are way too big. That will take forever to download, and it doesn't add anything at all to the site. You leave very little room for content on the page. Instead focusing on flashy graphics that don't really add anything to the site.

Hm.... Reminds me of the Xbox itself... pretty pictures, but no content or fun.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 31st 2001#25283 Report
all I can say is

if it is a demo image and not the true design of the site, please optimise the image. It takes forever to load when its 400+ kb.

on the other note...deker's right. Too much cluttery images. Sure your site is about a video game and graphics/imagery are important, but people will come back to your site for the content. Make some room for it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 31st 2001#25295 Report
Xbox > Ps2 > Game cube

sorry thats the way it is
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 31st 2001#25298 Report
I think i would have to agree with "fusioN" i own a xbox and i think its awsome....not so say that there is anything wrong about having a PS2 or a game cube....ive played all of them and they are all awsome i would get all three if i had the money....but it just so happens that happen to get an Xbox for X-MAS....Im not taking sides.....i think we had this conversation already in another thread.......lol o well....:D.......oh and by the way...thats a pretty good start to a what looks to be a pretty nice site....keep up the good work and post an update when its done.....i would like to see the finished product.....
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum