TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

lmao...another redesign

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 29th 2001#25118 Report
watercrumbs.com

okay...please critique.

thanx
esplendido
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 29th 2001#25135 Report
Erm, i think it's too crammed up for my liking. Everything is squished into a jagged interface. Would it not look nicer to have a more relaxed and broader site spread out over a full page? Making it that small just makes me want to leave because i assume the site is small too....I like your graphics though!
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 29th 2001#25150 Report
i like it. you've picked some nice colors. i like the squashed nav at the bottom.

the thing i don't like is that every page is in the exact same template. it would be cool if every page had a different look that was still in the same style. right now it is a disappointment to see that only that small area of content changes from page to page.

maybe that big graffitti thing does not need to be so large on pages other than the homepage...to make room for actual content.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 29th 2001#25152 Report
Ive liked all of your designs.....I don't know why, maybe its just the messy graffiti look.....or something but its awesome. I only wish I was as good as you when it comes to making graffiti and things like that......by the way...nice site....:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 29th 2001#25161 Report
thanks everyone! yall have been real helpful. i'll definitely look into those ideas.

thanks again!
esplendido
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum