TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Comments on my new site design please

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 18th 2001#23795 Report
I am looking for comments and/or suggestions related to the design of my new site.

http://members.home.com/dewchugr/sample.jpg

Thanks, DewChugr
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 18th 2001#23828 Report
i like it!

Nice colours, relaxing and all...
Yep, nice work.
Maybe tone the green in your navigation a bit down.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 18th 2001#23848 Report
Yeah tone down on the the green in the navigation, maybe get rid of the scanlines behind the bird. Other than that the is a very nice site you have there
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 19th 2001#23967 Report
looks really cool, but it's a bit green...
I don't like the flashy green in the menu and the headers......
also the top left is a bit to "glowy", with the glow effect on the bird and the white blurred stuff.... maybe set the opacity a bit lower ore somethin'....

other than that, it's real good...
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 19th 2001#23973 Report

Suggestions: I like the green in the headers, but I'd loose the green behind the nav. Work a little white space to give some depth.

Oh, and fix the typo in your page header.... unless you really do shoot photogrphy instead of photography!

;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 2nd 2002#25595 Report
Hi all, I have put this up as a web page. None of the links currently work though. If you are on a dial-up how bad is the load time? What do you think now?

http://members.home.com/dewchugr/test/

Appreciate the comments, DewChugr
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 2nd 2002#25599 Report
Im using dial-up and it loads fast....its great.....Maybe its just me but the text under how to and Hire me runs outside the boxes.....i dont know if its ment to be that way or not but sometimes i see mistakes and its just my browser so i would really change anything until someone else says something.....you know what i mean...........anyways it a really nice site.....i think its alot better then the first one.......good job...:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 2nd 2002#25607 Report
x_fusiun_x. thanks for the comments. Could you tell me what browser and os your using?

Thanks again, DewChugr
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum