TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

>> elements.infinitycubed.com beta2.0 release <<*

Page: 1 2 Reply
Dec 13th 2001#23215 Report
well, beta.2 is up. it's a little different than the demo i had posted awhile back. imma do some tutorials, find more brushes, and deck out the odp over the holidays and finalize the release sometime early jan.2002 i guess.

http://elements.infinitycubed.com/main.php

-colin
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 13th 2001#23235 Report
That is awsome......i like the spinning metal thing.....thats great....i like the colors, and the menus are pretty user friendly...i would really change a thing...
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 13th 2001#23269 Report
That is phat man, and yeah the spining metal thing it awesome. You gota a very nice design there. Loads fast to, which is good. NIce colours.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 13th 2001#23280 Report
i'm not sure if anyone tried to throw me a shout in the shoutbox but if you did, do it again. I had shouts file location screwed up but it's working now.

-colin
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 14th 2001#23324 Report
Best site I've seen on this forum.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 23rd 2001#24554 Report
Right on dude.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 26th 2001#24854 Report
sweet trendy thing - could add some more colors
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 27th 2001#24890 Report
how come you can't enlarge the pics in the gallery??
nice site though, I like it.
might wanna try and create some tutorials and brushes though...seen all the ones from other people that you did link.

keep it up!
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 27th 2001#24916 Report
I really like the design, but I see a few areas that can be improved.

Comments/Suggestions
*The 3 at the top is too grainy, it appears to be a JPG. Use a GIF or PNG image to get a good output with little size.
*Also the text at the top is grainy, ie. cubed, designresource, resources for you, infinity connection
*The right scroller doesn't have a nice 3d effect as teh other one. It would look nice with one.
*The shoutouts don't have enough contrast from each other or the scroll bar
*You have nice borders around everything but your text areas (shoutbox, journal). Try borders around those
*The black at the top may be a hair too big. (that's a big guess)
*Site navigation was a little hard to find. Not sure what you can do about that.
*Sub-pages' space use is horrible. In the gallery, I would use the right side to popup a larger version of the object selected on the right. I didn't really care for what you had on 1/2 of most pages.

Still, it's an awsome site, but I can't let anything be perfect.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 4th 2002#25829 Report
thanks ts.. little detailed but thanks. the site is designed for a number of purposes, few of which are: lots of content to keep the visitor here and coming back, fantastic tutorial section which i need to start adding my own content (been too busy =\ ), a more personal website - good owner/user communication. I've succeed in doing a few of my goals - one of which is user/owner communication - i've received about 500 unique hits a day and my instant messager new message *ring* comes up about once a minute. so i've also been busy helping and chatting through aim. biiigggg timmmee waster.

i've been adding alot of content and took some of your ideas to the drawing board. I've been wanting to re-css the scrollbars so that might be coming about soon.

lately i've added 'enlarged' gallery items, a number of affiliates, and some other general content editing.

the site is up and quiet active if you haven't seen it lately. drop me a line in the shoutbox!

http://elements.infinitycubed.com

aim: infinityCUB3D
email: [email]colin@infinitycubed.com[/email]

-colin
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum