TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My little Website

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 11th 2001#22996 Report
Here is my website...not as good as the others but getting there...can you guys give me some hints or comments on what i should do to make it better...thnx!

http://www.techcab.com

there it is
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 11th 2001#22998 Report
i love the actual page, colours are really nice and make you feel happy... It's got a professional look.

I don't like the intro though, doesn't fit with the page.
It was surprising to see the actual page, i hoped for a lot less after that intro.

Lose the intro.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 11th 2001#22999 Report
I agree with *NL* I was pleasantly surprised by the actual page. The flash intro just didn't jive... I'm not a fan of flash intros or splash pages period myself... but the white lettering on that faux metal surface didn't work for me.. and it was too tiny (the lettering). As far as the actual page I like it. The only thing that bothers me a tiny bit is the logo at the top seems a bit washed out.

Mind you my opinion doesn't cary near as much weight as everyone else around here ;o).
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 11th 2001#23000 Report
everyones opinion counts...
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 11th 2001#23013 Report
I'm not a fan of flash intros or splash pages period myself

Hello lostsoul. With that comment, you are now a member of an elite group of people who are shunned for the dislike of flash intros.

Beware little friend. There are many flash advocates who will steal your lunch money because of your opinion. But band together with us and we shall defeat The Cracken and mount his head upon a spear in the town square.

Yeah. The flash intro doesnt fit at all. It provides nothing for the site other than branding. No need for it. Besides. The rest of the page is very smooth. Throw in some content and let's get a good look at her eh.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 12th 2001#23089 Report
thanx for all your opinions and i too was not soo satisfied with the flash...after trying many different styles i just couldn't get one to match my page...so that will be going out...but im kinda missing something from my site it seems...it doesn't seem saucy ..loll...its kinda dull...maybe thats cuz ive been looking at it every day as i work on it..lol

thanx everyone

ohh ya...hey "|osTSou|" if you think my logo is kinda washed out...make me one that will look better...im am more than willing to consider them and put them on the site and I will also post who made the logo somewhere on the site...usually on the sides or at the bottom by the copyright

thanx again
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum