TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

ah - i am back with a new thing

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 9th 2001#22865 Report
hi dudes. have not been here very long.
as some know my old site is no more loger - but a new one was created.
hope you like it.

http://decta.effectlab.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 9th 2001#22874 Report
Decta, you still have those gfx skills that never cease to amaze me :D!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 9th 2001#22902 Report
its nice
its simple

but when i reach pages with almost no content the site looks so small, im using a 1280 resolution.

make it so that the page will stay the same whenever the content is huge or low.

my 2 cents
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 9th 2001#22908 Report
wow.. nice work in there...

i registered when the board opened but never posted, so i guess i must have missed your previous work

wth, welcome back
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 10th 2001#22916 Report
First off, nice clean design, but you already know that. So i'm just gonna skip over all that sappy stuff and go right to the bitching *cracks knuckles*

First off, ack. What the Hell. Of all the space you have available you only use about 500 pixels in width?!? Usually you have up to 750 and that still gives you some decent cushion space to center you page.

I Dunno, i guess i could just never stand those paces that scream out at you at every turn to remind you just how damn small they are. Small font, small table, small images. a dark BG with a darkish color that makes you squint your eyes even more?!? !Bah on you all. Not everyone has perfect colors on their monitor i bet alot ofpeople can barly read the text it being so dark.

Navigation. hmmm. Does it being cut short like that bug anyone else? It just seems to end so suddenly. Not even a lil spacer box or whatnot to help it taper off. I wonder what it would look like having, at the very least, some lines going all the way across? I guess you are trying to put a new twitch on a common layout. That would also explain the home button being in the middle rather than at the very start of the navgation. (thats just odd in general)

But really despite its lil oddites its easy to navigate.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 10th 2001#22923 Report
nothing earth shattering here. pretty plain colors and layout. i wish your site had some of the style that your slash page does. i think that is a bit more interesting. (note: i am not promoting splash pages here, just the style used in his/her splash page)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum