TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

my new site...

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 2nd 2001#22065 Report
check it out
please give me feedback my site is at http://www.illeffex.com

or click below on my sig
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 2nd 2001#22066 Report
interesting design.... i like it but just one thing...

the way the left image stops looks funny..
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 2nd 2001#22081 Report
1- Aligning text to the right makes it difficult for people to read. It's hard on the eyes. So are super small fonts. Im suffering with 1024x768 while my other monitor is in storage and the 10 or 11px font is way too small.

2- Your link colors do not have enough contrast between the alink color and the black background color where most of your text is. It would look fine over white, but the black makes it impossible to read.

3- Lightgrey text over white is also very difficult to read. darken it up a little please.

4- If you navigation was more intuitive, you wouldnt have to put a big word "MENU" over it. Never-the-less, it still took me several seconds to find the navigation even with that big word over it.

The graphics are good, except for the beveling. I think the layout would look much better if it was flat or if there was much more contrast between the colors. Still a good choice of colors somewhat. The little figure on the left side of the page is distracting but it is good graphically, just a little to attractive to the eye.

5- Perhaps rethink your secondary navigation. The nav for each section that is. Perhaps have the main navigation arranged vertically and have the secondary nav horizontally.

6- Also, there is no need to open a seperate window just to view a sections contents. You have one browser window with plenty of real-estate. Use it.

It's a good attempt at using trends to build an eye-catching site, but it does need some work. Good luck.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 3rd 2001#22126 Report
good insights there...
i tend to look over certain things when designing
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum