TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

wow. i'm surprised!

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 16th 2001#1814 Report
i'm real pleased with this manson collage i just finished. this is only my 2nd collage so i would appreciate it if anyone could give me some pointers or whatnot.

address: http://members.aol.com/imanemptyhole/mm_c.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2001#1819 Report
Well i dont like manson, but the graphics does look good with all the techniques used and that. I like the thingy at the bottom right.

But good work
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2001#1822 Report
I like the collage part a lot. Those grey boxes distract me a bit though. It looks like it's supposed to be an interface or something. But the photo collage looks really cool.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 17th 2001#1835 Report
"... I like the collage part a lot. Those grey boxes ..."

I was thinking the same exact thing. I wasn't too sure about the grey boxes, but I put them in anyway. That was the main reason I asked on these boards. Thanks.

Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 17th 2001#1838 Report
Yeah... get rid of those gray boxes....

I was thinking the exact same thing.

good work.

I respect manson's visual and artistic expertise, even though I may not agree with the subject & marketing of some of it. His videos launched many of the newer videos we hate today on mTV (emphasis on the TV).

Once you take the time to actually listen to him speak, he's proven to be very smart and witty.

Sorry to say though, that he may turn into the next pearl jam.

After a while, you just get tired of hearing someone so depressed and you realize that there's more to life than being bummed out.
I guess at 26 I'm starting to feel old.

(anyways) good work. (again).

~aaronious
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 17th 2001#1846 Report
Like I said in a previous post, I'm a Manson fan, so I'm biased.

I like it, I can't help it.

Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 17th 2001#1872 Report
Yea sure it's nice, but manson is gay
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 17th 2001#1882 Report
Overall, I like the image. However, some areas of it could use some work (IMO.)

Like some others said, the gray boxes should go. They look like something should be in them. You might want to keep the box with "flick" in it, though.

There's a pic of Manson near the middle, with his head up at the top. His face is kind of distracting, its distorted too much (you can't even see his nose.)

The part on the right seems a little too busy and light compared to the rest of the image. Maybe a take a pic out?

Lastly, the thing on the bottom right right doesn't make much sense to me. I'm not a Manson fan, so maybe that's his logo. But, if it isn't, you should probably take it out.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum