TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

layout

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 14th 2001#20500 Report
i have created a brand new layout for a DBZ site im thinking about creating, tell me what you think.

http://sigur-ros.8m.com/layout.gif
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 14th 2001#20510 Report
well it fits the Anime style of every other Anime site, so at least you know it'll fit.

But I think your top banner is far too overbearing. I'd trim down the height about 1/2 inch+

Also, your menu items on the left side do not align correctly.

Also again, your headers on the left side -- The text is not always the same distance from the little orange ball thing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 16th 2001#20707 Report
It's a pretty standard layout, try to add somethin' that's a bit eyecatching.... it's not bad but as said before try to align your text, so it's all the same...

the text on the header is a bit blurry too and the images in the header look like they're scanned or somethin' they look.... dull... like the colors don't come through very well....
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 16th 2001#20725 Report
I would decrease the opacity of you top banner.

kilgore-
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 25th 2001#21385 Report
The layout is good, however instead of using a image layout, I suggest using table, this way, it can extend to all your contents needs, and all you have to do is make the banner and subheaders. easy and to top that no div codes! which means your words won't get tabgled up with each other. if you want to do it like the way im suggesting im me at f1euroferrari on aim or email me at [email]icyssj2gohan@email.com[/email]
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum