TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Hello, Visualrealm.net 2

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 13th 2001#20448 Report
Hello, I've posted here before, but haven't in a long time. I'm the webmaster of visualrealm.net, and I was wondering what you thought of my 2nd version; it can be found here:

http://www.visualrealm.net/vr2/vr2.jpg

Comments appreciated, thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 14th 2001#20569 Report
Somehow, I feel this kind of design aint what I'm into myself, but who cares what I think. Anyhow. It seems that whenever the site is ready, the text will be kinda drawn away from attention since the design don't allow you to add text everywhere.
I'd go with a more subtle way in design. Perhaps trying to make the text more visible away from the graphics. Now, I dunno what the site will eventually have as its theme, but I guess design huh?

Work on it man and yer there.....

// Nanne :confused:
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 15th 2001#20592 Report
The site looks cool, but it also looks unfinished. My only advice is too keep going with the design. Challenge yourself to do more. Your execution is flawless, but you need to push the design to the next level. Understand what design rules you have constructed, then use them to continue the design. You can have a lot of fun with the rules you have already established.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 15th 2001#20597 Report
And you need to consider fixing your signature........ :D :D

Originally posted by neilsmachine
The site looks cool, but it also looks unfinished. My only advice is too keep going with the design. Challenge yourself to do more. Your execution is flawless, but you need to push the design to the next level. Understand what design rules you have constructed, then use them to continue the design. You can have a lot of fun with the rules you have already established.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 16th 2001#20653 Report
Did I hurt your feelings?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum