TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

kpjuni.net

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 7th 2001#19979 Report
someone, critique please, im trying to get people to come to my site again and again.
im working on making it a resource site for people wanting to get started. please visit and take a look
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 7th 2001#19980 Report
Why do you want people to come again and again if you don't even have it done yet? No one is going to come back at all if there is no information there.

The navigation is confusing and not very apparent. I skipped right over the site of the week and tutorials and forum links because it looked like a banner ad. Might want to figure out another way to do that.

In fact, everything below the header looks like banner ads or get rich quick schemes. Which I automatically don't look at. So basically your entire page below the header is invisible.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 7th 2001#19993 Report
wow. brutal honesty!

anyhow, i think you have too much going on here. we've got a flag, a wall of colored bricks, the orange-ish SOTW/tutorial/forum/store buttons, the twisted wires, the ring around the 't' in the logo, the long dark gray buttons plus much more. too much.

it is tempting to want to do everything but it is important to focus.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 8th 2001#20024 Report
I pretty much agree dude. You have a action flick going on. When I look at the site the first thing that busts me in the face is you trying to sell stuff. Is it a resource or a gas station. You have some cool inspirational links. Try to study the architecture. Enjoy.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum